Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ceramic Bathroom Floor Tiles Is Space Required Between Ceramic Bathroom Floor Tile And Walls?

Is space required between ceramic bathroom floor tile and walls? - ceramic bathroom floor tiles

I was told about a 1 / 4 inch space between the wall and tiled bathroom leave. Does this mean that NO grout between the tiles and walls? It was my opinion, until someone in a hardware store, said the mortar tiles on the walls and a bathroom, because they do not expand or contract. If he is right, please tell me (because they went ahead and did what he said, hoping he right). But what is wrong, how much empty space (no mortar, no stone, no body lean) I leave between the tiles and walls and the tub? Moreover, if I need space, what is the best way to remove the mortar? :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment