Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Get Pokemon Heart Gold In English On A Mac Where Can I Get Pokemon HeartGold For The R4DS With An English Patch?

Where Can I Get Pokemon HeartGold For the R4DS With an English Patch? - how to get pokemon heart gold in english on a mac

Where can I work free Pokemon golden heart in English on a R4DS? I do not know how to do a patch to completely translated into English the better, but if it is impossible for an independent review of good. Please post links and a brief explanation on how to revise, if necessary, and so on. Thank you!

2 comments:

Mip_647 said...

The full version is not out yet, wait like the rest of us. The Roma English tend to write immediately after the normal sale normal English. Then the game will be entirely in English, if you get a patch in the English language throughout the entire game not be in English

I hope this helped
Mip

ivantop said...

Go on a torrent site The Pirate Bay and download it from there. I'll buy the English version, in April

Post a Comment