Friday, February 5, 2010

What Happen To Heather Leg Swollen Leg And Foot??? Plz Help!?

Swollen leg and foot??? plz help!? - what happen to heather leg

I have a home and found the pastor of my foot and leg swelling. It is not limping or favoring the foot in any way. I spent and see if he pulled his foot or whine .. and nothing. Therefore, not bad, but it is significantly swollen.

We have no snakes, and it is in power, "normal" / routine activities at all.

Has this ever happened to your dog or have an idea of what might be?

I'm worried mom!

TIA!

Heather

4 comments:

Crabbi said...

Take your dog to the vet NOW. My dog had a very swollen leg (although he did because he was limping when inflated) and proved to be lymphoma.

I wish you and your baby the best:)

Emerald said...

Get to a vet immediately! Severe disease can occur suddenly, as in the case of your dog. Bone cancer is one of them. I learned the hard way. Do not tell me where you are. Could a snake bite short. The snakes are everywhere. This could be a scorpion bite, etc., do not risk losing valuable time. My dog has valuable time because they recognize the seriousness of his lameness lost. Larger breeds are more prone to meet certain conditions. Please do not hesitate. Your Local Humane Society May in a position with some of the veterinary bills to help. Good luck. Let us know how you do it, okay? Thank you. Esmeralda

Lioness said...

No way past it, I take my dog to the emergency training - at least for some blood tests, etc.

It is good that you get a reply from the pain, but such swelling is not normal - we must make the cause of this

Bronte's... said...

It could also be a blood clot, what happened, my cat. If so, they can not feel pain, because I could cut the nerves. This is an emergency, take him to the vet!

Post a Comment