Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Swollen Stomach On Toddler 6 Extractions In A Row At One Time, Should I Have Had Sutures To Close?

6 Extractions in a row at one time, should I have had sutures to close? - swollen stomach on toddler

I had my shortest six teeth pulled in a time of less immediate dentures and the dentist told me that he did not need stitches.

At the time I got to 5 minutes to pull a tooth, that he has a strong lidocaine or epinephrine solution. I suspect that I cried and screamed know he could feel the piercing.

I bled for 2 days, blood meal always seemed Vicodin on an empty stomach (12 to 18 hours), blood, and made up to 2 blood clots. It was a week and I am still a pain so great that the prosthesis can be obtained in great pain due to gross tissue that is swollen to the production and the fact that is irregular in the interior of the dental prosthesis with sharp edges, who says he can not fixUntil you heal.

I have not slept more than 3 hours at a stretch, without waking the throbbing pain, and I) eat (taking only 4 meals for children in 6 days.

Was she guilty of not checking the quality of prior tooth extraction?

With 6 drawings are punched in a row, if 1 is sewn to 1 / Open 4?

Should have used Gelfoam or something to help the healing process?

Shall I say, extractions are to remain above the head F8 @ king and with the basics?

PS
I went with my instinct, but once again appealed to the "professional" with the ruling classes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment