Friday, January 29, 2010

6 Month Anniversary Date My Boyfriend Is Getting Something For Me For Our 6 Month Anniversary, But What Should I Get Him?

My boyfriend is getting something for me for our 6 month anniversary, but what should I get him? - 6 month anniversary date

My friend and I have been dating for 6 months after the weekend, and I wondered what about him. I have no idea. My friend is the mafia, he will flat-brimmed hats, but I want something that shows you how much I love him get. We are only 14 years, but this is my first real relationship with someone, then I want it to be special. Any idea what to do?

2 comments:

Phillip c said...

Hi Rachel!

A hat for him is good, very intelligent. You can also use a card or something that you remember! Give him a surprise, a little romantic. Give him a kiss (obviously). There are several things you can do!

I hope that helped!

bananagi... said...

get to feel romantic and heart. You never know when you get something big and flashy or something small and meaningful. You do not really want to make it something super expensive, if he does something. Right?

Post a Comment