Monday, January 4, 2010

Resource Breeze How To Find The Horizontal Shift, C, Of Sinusoidal Equations?

How to find the Horizontal Shift, C, of sinusoidal equations? - resource breeze

I'm not sure how the horizontal displacement, C, a sinusoidal equation to be found.

Y = Asin (B + C) + D

I worked on problems and saw a few resources (books and online) for me to break through, but most, like the horizontal scroll, and I can not find, where the numbers come.

Has anyone examples or suggestions on resources I can use? I am able to find other numbers, but would only help with horizontal scrolling.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 comments:

peteryou... said...

The horizontal displacement of a sine curve C. To convert your C units on the left side, which would have a positive effect change, while the C C units have to switch to the right, a negative C

Post a Comment