Wednesday, January 6, 2010

King Storage Bed Advice On Building A Bed?

Advice on building a bed? - king storage bed

Well, I am repeating my room soon, and I would like a good idea for a bed.
Some call it bunk, but I want one that is closer to the earth. not really a bunk bed, but enough to be stored and used to take up much space. prefferably twice as large.
its kinda a hard question.

... http://www.mcwoodworksinc.com/images/kin
something like that.
I have other proposals before it.
:]]] Thanks! oh, and pictures would be great!

1 comments:

ttt52032... said...

If you build the double bed with storage underneath, do you remember the question about the room. The space in and under the bed. For storage below, you need to access it when her against a wall. If the wiring provided in the space, remember that there is a line for reasons of security. The bed should cross-over is set up to prevent slagging. The image is presented to adapt.

Post a Comment