Friday, January 22, 2010

Clear Favor Boxes Favor Box Designing/representation Help Needed!?

Favor box designing/representation help needed!? - clear favor boxes

My friend and I are in our own vehicles. We make gel candles in votive Sqaure. The gel is a chartreuse and it is likely that some players (for those who are still trying).

I want to make the votives in clear favor boxes are then possible, packaged goods for the black. I do not know where they go from here, but. I want the tulle wrap a little black box can be white? But he had also planned to our circle monogram sticker in the box.
You think I should disclose the sticker on the infield, and add the black box with white tulle or ribbon?

My other concern is that I want to integrate into our honeymoon destination the favor somehow. We go to Jamaica, after marriage, wedding and our colors are black, white, and a kind of lime. Do you think it is prudent to do so? How could I do that without the system of marriage?

Thank you!

2 comments:

Mrs♥B said...

I would put the label on the package and will not be wrapped in black tulle. It would be too. Have a much better dressed, not in tulle. Can the box with duct tape attached (possibly green) and the label on the tape. as follows:
http://www.sophiesfavors.com/fallautumnt ...

In Jamaica, you can add little touch of yellow colors (eg black / green / yellow flag of Jamaica)

pumpkinp... said...

Bridal Shower favors for brides were the little boxes with M & M's colorful wedding. We have closed a very thin black ribbon to hold the boxes. (You have to do X and gifts) arc in front of the box and put the sticker on the label side up, to keep the tape in position. Nice is out!

Post a Comment