Saturday, January 16, 2010

Glycolic Peel Gel Wash CHEMICAL PEEEEL!!!!! 10 POINTS!!!!!! HEEEEEEEELP!?

CHEMICAL PEEEEL!!!!! 10 POINTS!!!!!! HEEEEEEEELP!? - glycolic peel gel wash

I have many acne scars on my face and they want rid of it. And
On Amazon.com, there are all these different types of chemical peels, which you can choose.
Here are a few.

Lactic acid 70% Gel Peel, 30ml (Professional) by Skin Laboratory

Lactic acid 85% Chemical Peel, 30ml (Professional) by Perfect Peel
Solutions

Glycolic Acid 50% Chemical Peel, 30ml (Professional) Perfect Peel Solutions

Glycolic Acid 70% Chemical Peel, 30ml (Professional) Perfect Peel Solutions

Salicylic Acid 20% Gel Peel, 30ml (Professional) by Skin Laboratory

Salicylic Acid 30% Chemical Peel, 30ml (Professional) Perfect Peel Solutions

30% TCA Chemical Peel, 30ml (professional) Perfect Peel Solutions

What should I decide to remove my acne scars ??????
Good answer, I would like to choose them 10 points.

5 comments:

Just Another Day said...

I think we should go to a professional. The solution, the kits are sweet. Therefore, it is cheaper than a professional chemical peel. Dermatologists can help chemical peels and skin.

Sarah UK said...

No, glycolic acid is not strong enough. I've done and TCA. I had a strong CAW, but do not peel. The reason is that there is a special form to do so and you should for surgery. Do not do it yourself or let a beautician do it because they can burn and scar. Everyone is different and require different peels.

As will soon microdermabrasion. I tried a home kit, but the ruined face.

Please do not send chemicals into the house. The worthwhile extra on a clinic, is the face you have.

<3 said...

All of these will be your face first and peely, but useful.

I was prescribed Retin-A so-called macro. Not sure if the spelling. You just put a little bit every night and have plenty of time, but I see an improvement:)

If you are a dermatologist, which is probably what you get, and they will tell you their scars probably never entirely disappeared, but you can get an expensive laser surgery.

And if you still acne, and you're a girl, I suggest you go on the pill. It has helped me.

Nichole said...

Honestly, go see a dermatologist. This would be the best person to tell you what they are doing, and run the peeling for you. You can damage your skin by making it at home

Katie said...

Sometimes you can go to the doctor if your acne is really bad. and you can get one, to the implementation of the plan

Post a Comment